If you are a successful business person the Australian Business Visa Program encourages business owners, investors, senior executives or entrepreneurs to apply.
These business visas come with obligations and you will be tracked at regular intervals to assess your contribution to the Australian economy.
We have many years’ experience in obtaining Business visas for our clients so you can be sure you will receive a fast, personalised and cost efficient service.
Business Talent (Migrant) (subclass 132) visa
- establish a new or existing business in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia multiple times
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- have your family accompany you to Australia; they will have the same entitlements as you
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency and invited to apply by the minister
- have net business and personal assets of at least AUD1.5 million and an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million, or
- have obtained at least AUD1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialisation and development of a high-value business idea in Australia
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188) visa
- establish a new or develop an existing business and/or invest in Australia, make a designated investment with an Australian state or territory government or make and maintain complying investments in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
- bring family members with you to Australia
- seek permanent residence by applying for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Program. You must submit an expression of interest through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa.
The visa includes three streams:
Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD5million into complying investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
Holding this visa is the first stage before becoming eligible to qualify for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).